Amsterdam hookers

Well to be honest I had always thought about doing it buy always came to the conclusion that I'm to good a person to sleep with some women in a window

Man was I wrong
When you first walk into the red light district you see 2 types of people. The first type of people are those there to view it as an attraction and think is is sad and discusting. The 2nd type of person is walking around with a dirty grin on their face because they realize the pure genius of the whole thing.

Well anyways back to the story
So It was my 2nd night in amsterdam and I decided to give the red light district a walk-through. The entire area of the city gives off a red haze that is intoxicating and there are bars and coffeshops everywhere. Upon first inspection of the girls I realize just how beautiful these women are, i mean they are seriously all like 9/10....except for the occasional porker.

Well to be honest I was a little nervous at this point because I had no idea what was in store when you walk through that door. I guess I had just watched eurotrip to much and was paranoid I was gonna end up in some freaky sex show or something. Well I decide that a drink would do well to calm the nerves so I dropped by a local bar and had some jager bombs. As soon as the alcohol hit me I was in hooker ****ing mode so I decided it was time to do some shopping.

*VERY IMPORTANT WHEN SHOPPING*
be sure to look in the hookers eyes as you can tell a lot about them by doing so. You can tell which hooker really needs the money to feed her children and which one just does it to pay for school. you can also tell how hard a job they are gonna do by looking at them in the eye. What you are looking for is the almost watery/crying eyes as these chicks will most likely need the money badly and will be sure to put the extra mile in to gain your satisfaction.

There are endless choices that will cater to your specific desire. My specific desire was a beautiful easten european girl that looked VERY close to Eva Longoria. When I walked in I immediatly noticed how clean the room was. there was blacklights in the room and every wall surronding the bed had a mirror(including the ceiling).

Well I talk to her for a second and then she asks me "suck or ****"...I reply **** and I start stripping off my clothes while she takes off her bikini. Well I finally get undressed and pulled the ole rattlesnake outta its home. The look on this hookers face was priceless. It was a mixture of sadness and anger(sadness for having to sit on a big dick and angry at herself for getting in this position). Well she starts off everything by rubbing my dick until she could put a condom on with her mouth. Afetr that we discussed positions and we finally decided on missionary. Well for the 1st minute or so i have to go slow and listen to this hooker complain saying "All the guys from texas are too big". At this point i'm think to myself "comon your a hooker, surely you've dealt with worse"...FYI i'm really nothing to complain about) Well anyways I kept ****ing her in missionary for about 10 minutes and then she gets ontop. unfortunatly for me my time limit is starting to run out so I'm suggest she finishes me off by hand. She agrees so she cradles up next to me and starts tugging while I'm fingering her asshole(gross i know). Well I finally came to which she wiped the sweat of her brow and replied "happy new year". Well after that I got up, cleaned myself off and went to go smoke at blunt at the nearest coffeeshop.

Without a doubt one of the funnest and funniest experiances of my life

  © Blogger templates articlesku.blogspot.com by rticlesku.blogspot.com 2008

Back to TOP